Here we go – My first beauty post. I figured my second post should be about a few things that I am just about in love with. All of these items are used by my self at least three times a week. Sometimes, once I get into the habit of liking something – I literally don’t stop using it.
You know that girl who only ever orders the same meal at your favorite restaurant – that’s me!
You know that girl who reads the same book over and over again – that’s me!
You know the girl who actually laughs at the same joke she makes 10x – that’s still me!
So there is really no shock that these are items which I have collected, decided I like, and kept to liking like the stubborn little pack-rat that I am.
1. Magnitone. I am actually obsessed with this one. After using the Magnitone Lucid brush for for 7 days, my skin was as smooth as a baby’s bum. I am so pleased with this particular brush because it is gentle enough that I can use it everyday. It effortlessly removes all my leftover makeup and leaves my skin floating on a cloud of cotton. Maybe I am getting a bit carried away? Think again! This is my number 1 item for a reason!
Make sure to follow them on twitter @Magnitone
2. Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Top Coat. Like the first favorite, this item is one of daily use. This top coat is legit! It is Gel and requires no light – need I say more? It dries super fast and leaves my nails feeling strong and looking salon finished.
3. Clarins. Multi-Active Nuit. Once again, this is a daily (well… nightly) number. Other than my husband and my exceptionally cute puppy, this is my most intimate love-one which I never go a night without. It is perfect for people in their 20s looking to keep their skin youthful and soft. Basically, it helps with the cellular renewal while you sleep. Cool story bro. I think you will like this too.
4. Primark. Matte Long Lasting Lipstick. Whisper. This is amazing. This is £1.50. This is ACTUALLY MATTE. This works! That’s enough for me.
5. Anastasia Beverly Hills. Dipbrow. Chocolate. You know this is a daily. This is a tried and tested winner across the pond and back. Invest and be brow-tastic!
6. Perfect Eyelashes. Last but FAR from least! Very natural and easy to apply. So happy to have come across these. Exceptional quality with these lashes – I save this number for weekends because they are just too precious to use on the daily. Plus, I wear glasses and it just wouldn’t do them justice. These are simply amazing – buy them – wear them! They are what they say – perfect eyelashes!
Make sure to follow twitter @AngesdosSantos_ for everything you need to know about lashes!
Boom! That’s it for now. Let me know what you thought. If you have tried any of these and what your thoughts are. xx
If you like this – please let me know